Kismet - 4 the ’8

4 the '8s


1.> Be more Prepared!
2.> Enjoy more simply things
3.> See my friends at least once a month
4.> Began my plans on my newest B&B idea
5.> Journal at least once a week!
6.> Get out of debt


a. How to be more prepared. My goals are as followed. I will address the parts of my life that need more attention. I will find the holes in them, and fill then with a plan and scheme to make any problems easier to cope with.


b. How to enjoy more simply thing. First and foremost I need to take myself away from the high tech and pointless things that surround me. Here are the rulez. If something isn't making my MIND, BODY, SOUL, WORK LIFE, SOCIAL LIFE, or SAFETY any better then it need to go. I'm sick and tired of shit owning me! I want to be free and open to experience life in it's grandest.

c. How to visit with friends more often? I will make plans to visit them, or have them visit me. When this isn't possible I will communicate with them at least 4 times a month to catch up, on how their life is going, and stay involved.

d. Planning for B&B ii. If it took me 4 years to plan Mavis Manor, I will need to began at least a journal about my next future adventure in 2010 or 2011.

e. How to journal. With the web being so easy to journal on I will be added a enter at least once a week with just a general recap of life, and how things are progressing. Weather, or other relative events may play a role too. I may leave the myspace format to a format I control. If that happened I will let all you nosy ppl know.

f. This is one of the hardest. I will do my best to get out of debt. My goal is to be 99% out. Own almost ZERO!!! This will take a lot of hardwork, and intent shopping! I will achieve it thought!!!


Predictions for 2008
Three new friends;See two new places;framing business;reconnect with long lost friends;discover something new about myself;terrible hurricane on east coast;

till next time!

Baron

Comments

Popular Posts