The Cereal Bowl Series - Spilled -



As the moment tick on and I watch wide eyed. I have my cereal in hand, pacing back and forth in my campaign headquarters wondering, wish, dreaming of what the morning light will bring?! Will I be the new congresswoman from West Virginia or will my heart be shattered by the lack of player voting? Have you voted yet? If not I would be an awesome vote! Heck, I’m just awesome, but a vote is even more awesome.

I could drag on and on, in these last twilight hours, which if you’ve seen the movie Fork, WA is nothing like the books, or the Movies portray it to be. It mostly just a lot of nothing, with Indian tribesman living in trailers with a kickass view. But, I digress. In these last hours go on playing my role as outspoken woman trying to fight for what is right! What i write is everyone should have their own bowl of cereal to enjoy as they watch hours of reruns on TV, or your favorite entertainment media. Maybe this is where your typical candidate talks about their favorite thing about going into congress. For, me with all the changes going on, I believe its just time to vote for someone who just cares. Cares about game play, cares about people like you, and care about the social aspect of life. See all of this is very important to me, because without you, and your social interaction, some just random dude would get elected and do whatever they want to do. I want to connect with the people, then listen to their voices, and make choice that they input into.



"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."
— Mark Twain

I thank everyone who voted for me, everyone who wanted to vote for me, and everyone who WILL vote for me next time. Lets cross our fingers, and hope that in these last fading hours, a spark of hope shines through the credit faery arrives, and people stop losing their home to big greedy banks, that the hungry are fed, and Those who invalidate reason ought seriously to consider whether they argue against reason with or without reason. I shall (hopefully) overpass the loser who are trying to beat me. But if I don’t win this time

I will not be crying over spilled milk



- Jijet

Comments

Popular Posts