Good Day, Good Evening, Good Journey...

So, who knows who reads my rambling words... Does it really matter? Ah nope! Anyway, so I'm back in lovely Ohio! I'm going back home tomorrow, I just had to bring my parents back home. We got most of the junk to my house, ok it's not really mine.... But, its where i'm going to be living for the next bit. I do love it down there... I'm getting exciting about opening. I should be ready to open in December... then when the spring comes I can setup my Disc Golf Course, and my hiking trails... So, oh yeah to any of my friends I'm going to throw a Killer New Years Eve Party... "The End of the World Party" it should be a bast so ur stupid if you dont come... I'm going to intro a new drink to the world, its a secret now though... hehehe!! Damn I forget what i was going ramble about... I guess the Beatles "White Album" will do that too you. Anyway. Cheers! Keep reading...

-out-

Comments

Popular Posts