Last Great American Civil War

Yesterday was a thought experiment. I posted a question, then some stereotypical possibly humorous statements.

And I was verbally attacked, named called and shunned. Let's just think about that. By whom? Mostly Progressive Liberal whom preach diversity and tolerance.

To be far some answered the question, and other just played along. But, some folks I share my world with attacked me personally.

Today, I truly understand how the American Civil War was fought between brothers, how good people watch as a Ruling Class took their friends and neighbors to the trains, I even understand now, how some people would even turn in their friends and neighbors for the "Greater Good".

Who em I? I don't have a privileged status, I have no political clout. All I did was question the actions of the masses, and I was branded the enemy. I didn't have rightthink.

This is a dire warning my friends. When you're willing to attack your friends and family, whom have zero power to influence the political machine, willing to allow such anger that you publicly shame them, willing to throw all your values of tolerance and compassion away, take a quick look in the mirror, and make sure your not the Prison Guard flipping the switch.

This is a warning to both side of the fence.

Welcome to the Last Great American Civil War, the one ALL of us helped create.

Comments

Popular Posts