‘8 Week Six

‘8 Week Six
2.6 – 2.13

I know, I know I’ve been slacking a little bit, but I will improve….

Weather:
6th-7th is was in the 60s. I did hear some Thunder.  8th-12th mid 30s Snowed the 13th and cold in 20s

Business:
Had guests over the weekend. Some People that Gabi knew. Had a few phone calls. Looks like most of the weekend in Feb will be booked. Following some leads on Building webpages.

Dreams:
Strange dreams as usual, but nothing that really jumps out and makes me what to write anything down. I have been dreaming a lot lately. I think I’m a tad bit Melancholy.

Health:
Monday I started to get a sore throat, and it’s still hanging in there. I will shake it off. No worries.

World:
Still waiting for that Satellite to the Earth. I’m wondering where it will be.

Personal life: …




Travel:
NONE

Till next week guys!!!

- Baron J. J. Marchese

Comments

Popular Posts