Satori - Freedom is Free

Ok, I'm so fucking sick and tired of all these people saying "Freedom isn't Free" like hell. If I have to do something, that is not my choice then what freedom do I really have… grrr… Freedom is a choice. A fucking choice. You chose it or you don't.

It's Liberty that isn't Free. Freedom is FREE!!!

Freedom
1 : the quality or state of being free: as a : the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action b : liberation from slavery or restraint or from the power of another : INDEPENDENCE c : the quality or state of being exempt or released usually from something onerous d : EASE, FACILITY e : the quality of being frank, open, or outspoken f : improper familiarity g : boldness of conception or execution h : unrestricted use

Liberty
1 : the quality or state of being free: a : the power to do as one pleases b : freedom from physical restraint c : freedom from arbitrary or despotic control d : the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges e : the power of choice

I'm going to tell you all here right now, in a public forum that if I'm drafted I'm just saying where I'm. If someone "Military" tries to come get me, I will do the most honourable thing. Why is that honourable, then at least he/she gets to die on American Soil. That is where all our boys and girls should be dying. Not in some fucking sand box on the other side of the world.

It makes me sad to think that a American Solders has to leave his own country and move somewhere else just because the "government" is ordering him/her to do something they don't agree with.

Turn OFF, Log IN, Speak UP!

Cheers

Dr FF

Comments

Popular Posts