Satori - Fucking Kid Needed A Tribe

I'm so fucking tired of the media. So fucking tired! It's all about blaming this and blaming that. All the fucking people that just go on with their lives like nothing happened. Well, assholes something did happen. I'm not saying you need to change your life or anything but do something… FUCK! Take a goddamn minute out of your life, and call your friends, remind yourself that you are still alive and be thankful.

I was, am, will always be, at some level an outcast loner. I like it better that way. I attract negative attention, I know I do. And at this point in my life I just embrace it. But, when I was younger it was hard. Now, FUCK YOU to anyone who thinks everyone gets pick on the same fucking way. Fuck you! I was just blessed with a great family, and great friends to get me through the hard time, and to joke with me, and to build me to be the strong person I'm today. That's why I will always defend the underdog, wallflower, "loser", geek, Freak, weirdo. WE ARE PEOPLE too! Grrr… this is going to negative so I have to stop here…

Why does it seem like I'm the only one that gets it. Why I'm I the only one that cares enough to speak out when all you sheeple will just lie down, and follow the talking head. God had nothing to do with this, Satan didn't either. The idea of God's will is BULLSHIT. Read your damn bible, Free Will was given to man after we ate from the Tree of Knowledge. Free Fucking Will. Church is good for the recovery. Also, don't let the movies, the news the TV tell you what to think, you have gray matter in that thick skull of yours use it …

I feel for this Cho kid, everything I've heard about him I would have been friends with him. I would have given him the time of day, and helped him get laid. Fuck, wasn't there anyone around who had the time. Ask any of my friends, even some of the people I barely know, I will make time for you. Sometime you just can't ask, well then it's my job to see that, and make you talk. Come on people, if this social outcast, can learn how to read people, then so can you

We're all a little fucked in the head. I know that I have/had a death list. A list of people you wish were dead. If you would ever test me to see if I was sane or crazy, crazy would probably be the answer. I've looked deep inside myself found my very own shadow, learned from it, embraced it, and told it that he must stay hidden. I respect the power of the darkside, I love the evil side of things, but I also respect its dangerous powers. You will never truly understand yourself until you can come to terms with your evil side, your shadow. The longer you try to keep it caged up, and disrespect it, the more it will haunt you. Learn to understand why it there, and learn to not let it control you. Love the dark, and the light side of you. Know who you are completely!

I'm going to end with a great quote I heard today!

"Fucking Kid Needed A Tribe"

The return of Jerriko Rose

(-ff)

4.20.7

Comments

Popular Posts