Love: Till love finds away!

While pondering the wonders of life, I came across a question that I've been thinking about long and hard for a while.

What are you three favorite emotions? So I thought long and hard and here it is.

Limerence, Suspense, Love:

Limerence
"Limerence, as posited by psychologist Dorothy Tennov, is an involuntary cognitive and emotional state in which a person feels an intense romantic desire for another person (the limerent object). Limerence can often be what is meant when one expresses "having a crush" on someone else. It is characterized by intrusive thinking and pronounced sensitivity to external events that reflect the disposition of the limerent object towards the individual. It can be experienced as intense joy or as extreme despair, depending on whether or not the feelings are reciprocated. While the use of the word has not gained widespread acceptance, nor can it be found in most current dictionaries, limerence theory is nevertheless used in psychological studies dealing with romantic love and is frequently discussed by those interested in Tennov's work.

Tennov describes limerence as beginning with a barely perceptible feeling of increased interest in the limerent object, that, if nurtured by appropriate conditions, can grow to enormous intensity, although in most cases it subsides to a low level after some time. At this stage, states Tennov, limerence is either transformed through reciprocation or it is transferred to another person who then becomes the new limerent object. Under the best of conditions the waning of limerence through mutuality is accompanied by the growth of an emotional response more suitably described as love."

Suspense
1 : the state of being suspended :
2 a : mental uncertainty : b : pleasant excitement as to a decision or outcome
3 : the state or character of being undecided or doubtful :

Love
A deep affection or fondness. ( in it's simplest form )



So what does this say about me? I have a strong romantic desire for a uncertain level of affection or fondness? Hmm… maybe this is my problem all and all…


I believe
a. in Soul Mate"s"
b. love at first site
c. Chemistry in love
d. Fate
e. Love that transcends time and space
f. Epic love tales
g. the importance of something that is Bittersweet



I guess Bittersweet is a grand way to sum all of this up.

"The sweet isn't as sweet without the sour" I love heart ache, I love being in love, and I love being passionate about everything I do.


So, why this email now? Why today? I must blame Magick, and Good Friday. I got a text today from the only person I ever feel in love with at first sight. When, I believe it wasn't possible. But, she was also the first person I knew that I would never be able to date, only be able to love from afar.

"(Did you ever look, did you ever see that one person,
And the subtle way that they do these things and it hurts so much?
So much like choking down the embers of a great blaze.
It's that moment when your eyes seem to spread aspersions
And to scream confessions at the insipid sky parting clouds.
You let this one person come down in the most perfect moment.
And it breaks my heart to know the only reason you are here now is
A reminder of what I'll never have
I'll never have... I'll never...
Standing so close knowing that it kills me to breathe you in.
Standing so close knowing that it kills me to breathe you in.
But this table for one has become bearable.
I now take comfort in this, and for this, I cherish you.

For as much as I love Autumn,
I'm giving myself to Ashes."

Then there is my quest for love. Online quest. Magick quest.

Online quest is going a lot better then I ever expected. Online Dating is like playing a real life version of the Sims. Don't laugh, I joke about learning all my social skills because of the sims. It's a great game to teach you the important of Human interaction, if real people only had friend meters… lol

Magick quest.
I will tell you on the next full moon, or the blue moon in May.

Till love finds away!

Comments

Popular Posts