Mixed

Trigger Warning - I keep seeing folks talk about how being for example. White Sic Male as a dominant class who holds great power. This is why I think type of language is dangerous. The statement "dominant class who holds a great deal of power " as keeping true racism and segregation alive. If you simply changed the contact of this from dismantle to promote. Your language would be the very same as and supremacists group. - The truth is MOST American are a good mixed of many different ethnic backgrounds. My skin tone only tells the gene expression of one Ethnic background. My rituals are unique, but honestly so are most everyone elses. When I'm asking my race I always put A2. (America's Second People) after 400+ years being on this side of the planet, interbreeding, I honestly believe we are our own race and group. I know black Americans with red hair, Mocho coloured women with lovely blue eyes. Pasty white kids with the Kinky hair. As A2, we come in many different shades, many different body types, genders, but we do have one thing in common, and it's our drive to be better. Our drive to improve the world. (even if we are doing it wrong) It's the drive that got our relative to cross the ocean, to sneak away from their owners, to travel West to the promise land, even to cross border walls.) I know many of you whom believe this, that your heart is in the right place, but until you see those that you're looking at now as different, and in need of something, until you view them as true equals, with NO differences, you are just playing into the segregation system. - Just my humble view. everyone is free to believe something different. My bias may be showing, but it's how I feel.

Comments

Popular Posts