Myr - Good Christian don't always equal Good People

This is a shoutout to all you "Good Christian" I want to say go F@#$ yourself. -- But, in reality I feel very very sorry for you. You are so quick to paraphrase from an old book, to prove your point, to promote hatred, but you seem to just glance right over the "All God's Children" the forgiveness parts and the commandment that you pick and choice which to follow and which to force upon others. Jesus's Mercy. The Evil in the world is YOU. Let's quote from your book. "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;" (Isaiah 5:20) -- You think the evil this government, the shadow boogie men?, The educated are just playing you, the "Christian" whom is afraid of a Muslim, afraid of the Atheist, feel your being repressed. Love is the only answer, when you hate that which you don't understand you just promote distance between your brothers and sisters of different views. The "THEY" that you feel are repressing you win. When so many out there choice to remain voiceless, it just empowers the ignorance and allows more rights to be stolen. " No Freedom till we're equal! Damn right I support it!" (Same Love - Macklemore ) — feeling Furious but Hopeful. update sad for the good people, whom call themselves Christian. There are so many evil folks whom go to church, seem to walk the walk, but are the first to run you over on Black Friday. The first to condemn my views because they aren't the same. If I were a Christian, I would not keep my voice silent, I would shut these people up, I would fight the good fight and not allow the hatred that they spew to be connect to a figure whom preach forgiveness and love.-- friends the rant was not meant toward you, the rant was meant towards the folks whom empower hatred. I can't stand by and be voiceless. There is so much good in the world, I want the ignorance, and lack of compassion to be gone. "Proselytism is solemn nonsense, it makes no sense. We need to get to know each other, listen to each other and improve our knowledge of the world around us."- Pope Francis

Comments

Popular Posts