Global Warming is causing a datable girl drought.

Global Warming is causing a datable girl drought.

Over the past few months, I've noticed a lot of changing in our environment, but the biggest change is the datable woman. So, I'm thinking it has something to do with Global Warming. -=FUCK YOU EL NINO!=- Ok, don't get me wrong there are a lot of cute chick out there, but NONE seems to be datable. Why is this? It is because we don't have cold weather anymore this causes less breakups, and more woman stick with the asshole men they are dating. See when you have a good solid frost, woman are then reminded what cold hearted bitches they really can be and kick the assholes to the curb. Now, that the temperatures are higher, women prance around in fewer clothes, which intern makes them very fuckable. When, people are fucking, they are happier. Please do not confuse fucking with, sex, making love, or mating. All of these are completely different. But, that is for another time and another place.

2 out of 5 doctors agree that someone needs to open a Datable girl store. A datable girl store would fix a lot of problems. Men like me would finally have a place where we could find suitable women. Now, this store would need a very good return policy. See women can be a danger breed. If they get to anger during the bleeding weeks, they need to be returned. Also, damaged goods also need to be discounted, and clearly marked. Who wants a girl that's been around the block, and ridden too hard? No me that is for sure. Then there are those churchy girls. Come on girl, GOD not going to come down and fuck you, or put some pseudo baby Jesus in you vagina. Sex = Babies. Remember that. Now, to fat people. Fat people should be taken out of the Gene pool with all the stupid people. Sorry. This is a firm belief, I win you LOSE!

So, what I'm I looking for… It's simple.

A cute girl in a prom dress all muddy.

Sounds like the perfect girl to me… But again I'm single so why the hell would you listen to me in the first place? I don't think I listen to me.

So, folks stop pollution, I need to get laid sometime in the next 10 years. If you keep driving your SUVs and polluting like your kids will have all the money to clean it up, then you are hurting my chances, and you don't want to do that. Remember I'm the coolest thing since Sliced Bread. Hell I'm cooler then Sliced Bread. I'm one of the COOL KYDS…

Turn off, Wake up, and Log in!

Sir Justyn J. M Baron of Mavis. Coolest person on the face of this rock!

Comments

Popular Posts