Myrddin Wylt: The Plutonian Cattle Dog

- There is so much to say, 15 years worth of memories, but the words escape me. You were my first adult pet, my first flat top buddy, and so much more. I was glad I was there in the last moments. Part of myself is gone now, a lot larger part then I honestly thought was going to go missing. But, that is alright, one of the great things about life is giving away all the chunks of yourself until you can also fade away. While I have a long road ahead of me, I'm glad I got to share this portion of the journey with you. When the time is right, our story will be told, from you being a porch puppy, 09er, to the Plutonian Cattle Dog. I will forever search for your energy again, find me when you can. Death well my friend. - Memento mori

Comments

Popular Posts