The Darkness Approaches


The culture war is here. The sides are clear. If you want to bring an end to it, it's time to unite under individual respect. We are tribal by nature, but we are not beasts of burden.
To my friends, future friends, and folks that will never be my friend, I often, and sometimes completely disagree with you. I may debate, banter and even raise my voice during heated conversations. But, in the end, you are you and I love you just the way you are. I have strong beliefs, strong values, strong feelings, but I limit my hatred, that poison that only divides us. ---
Things are going to get worse before they get better, the bandaid is off, horrors you can't imagine, but starting today I'm challenging you, asking you, begin being the change you wish to see.
Turn off the TV, Logout of the Endless News Media. Forget everything that is making you afraid from a distance, 'eyes open no fear', see the good embrace it, build it up turn it into something awesome.
Disagree with your friends, and always end the conversation with love. It's up to us, those not completely programmed by fear, hate and ... (stronger words) to mend the rips in the fabric of humanity.
-- We will save the world. We will win. Why because everything depends on it. -
My consolation is your health and peace”. البقية في حيات

Comments

Popular Posts