Kismet – The 13 Predictions and Goals of 2012

The 13 Predictions of 2012
World Predictions
1.     EMP used
2.     X-Class Solar Flare hits Earth
3.     Hottest Temp Record
4.     12.21.12 @11.11 will be a Man made Event

North American Predictions
1.     Death of an Occupier
2.     Military on Street
3.     East Coast Earthquake 6+

My Reality (Goals)
1.     Buy a Canoe (Take 6)
2.     Visit more than 13 states
3.     2+ New Friends
4.     30% @ Mavis Manor
5.     Use less kW then 2011 (25431 kW)
a.     Create 25% of 2012 usage.
6.     Classic Car

The last few years recap, and my Total Hits/Misses/Others
2008-2011 Total = 26-16-05



2011 Predictions 7 to 11 [5-5-2]  

World Predictions        (3-1-1)
1.     Epic Global Event
+    (Tsunami in Japan was pretty Epic, or the Occupy Movement was worldwide)
2.     Silver @ $75      
 -  ($48.70) missed this one!
3.     Major Flooding in US
  + Mississippi, Red River, Vermont + more!
4.     Summer of 2011, Giant Hurricane Slams Upper East Coast.  [Maria, Nate, Ophelia]
 + Hurricane Irene Slams Vermont / - Maria, Nate and Ophelia did not
5.     Late 2011, X- Class Solar Flare. Lots of communication interrupted
+/- 25 Oct Northern Lights Seen as far south as Alabama, I saw them in Southern Ohio. / - did not cause communication interruption.


My Reality ‘11 (Goals) (2-4-1)
1.     Buy house on Smith Island
-       Nope
2.     20% Occupy @MavisManor
-       Nope
3.      Crappy Rainbows Store Profitable
+    Sold More Hats and Pigs
4.     Buy a Canoe (take 5)
-       Nope Try Again
5.     Visit 2 new places
+/-   Under Review
6.      Monthly Adventure
-       Nope to busy with Chickens and Painting
7.     Mavis Manor repainted
+/-   Most of it, still have detail to paint

2.5/7



10 for 10, plus the Predictions  [7-4-1]

My Reality ‘10 (Goals) (6-3-1)
1.     Send Message in a bottle
 +  send one @ Tybee Island in March 2010
2.     Visit a location I have never been before
+ I know I went somewhere I’d never been? So let’s recap. In 2010 I went to Savannah, GA, Saint Albains, VT, and Chalottesville, VA. Somewhere on my adventures this year, I must have gone someplace new; it just wasn’t a huge new place… hmmm….
3.     Get out of Debt
+ Only $300, on a CC I owe so  (I’m out of Debt!)
4.     Sell Carbon Credits
+ Sold half a dozen via Mavis Manor Carbon Offset Program
5.     Make 3 new Friend
- Dwayne, Tom, ?
6.      Publish a book
– NOPE
7.      Live Healthier
+ Drank a lot of water, and I believe I achieved this!!!
8.      Start Crappy Rainbows LLC
+/- Not the LLC, but I did start the website and store!
9.      Buy a Canoe (Finally)
– NOPE
10.    Old Skool 4x4 Vehicle (like an old Mercedes G-Class)
+ I got a 1987 Ford F150 4x4 so kinda of?!
7.5/10


World Predictions ‘10        (1-1-0)
1.     I will have a new car.
+    1987 Ford f-150
2.     horrible hurricane
-       No major Hurricane hit at least in the summer months!
1/2




Time for -9-  [7-3-1]

My Reality ‘09 (Goals) (3-3-1)
1.     Live Simple
= Live Simple this mean be unplug from the world more often. I need to stop using the Internet for everything. This mainly includes most of my entertainment. The internet is a great tool. It should be used for the tool it provides, Commutations, Education, but I need to relearn to entertain myself better.
+ I went a little over a month with very limited internet access. I traveled the west coast, and enjoyed being unplugged.
2.     Slow Down
= Slow Down sometime I think I’m living life too quickly. I just need to not be in a hurry to get everything now. Look at a project and think of the entire angle. Stop count to ten, and then start again.
+ I think I hit this one on the mark, started out early in the year, then during my west coast trip, I slowed down a lot, I continued this thru the rest of the year. It’s so nice being slower.
3.     Create a Flexible Structure
= Creative a Flexible Structure, we all knows I don’t really like structure, but I do think it could help me a lot. So, if I make a flexible structure, then I will have a frame work to plan around in, I can always hang the picture weirdly or where I want it.
- Nope
4.     Learn a useful Skill
+ Learn a useful Skill, this would be like canning, shine making, wood curving etc.
- I didn’t learn a new skill, but I did learn I can meet people with skills and learn from them.
5.     Get out of Debt
 = Out of Debt, the goal is by 2010 to be completely out of Debt! I did great in 2008, so 2009 I should be able to achieve this.
- A lot closer, but still a little bit of debt. Party of it because I got to travel, but I’m going to try super hard to be out of debt by 2010.
6.     Buy a Canoe (Finally)
– NOPE


World Predictions ‘09        (4-0-2)
1.     I will visit the Ocean
+ Atlantic, and Pacific
2.     I will travel out of the Country
+ British Columbia in Canada.
3.     From 7 to 2
-       ???
4.     Summertime new State
+ 1.WV 2.OH 3.MI 4.VA 5.NC 6.SC 7.GA 8.CA 9.OR 10.WA 11.AK 12.MD 13.PA 14.NY 15.VT 16.MA 17.CT 18.NJ 19.CO*
5.     National Depression of 2009
+ Still in effect





4 the '8s [7-4-1]

My Reality ‘08 (Goals) (2-3-1)
1.     1. Be more Prepared!
= How to be more prepared. My goals are as followed. I will address the parts of my life that need more attention. I will find the holes in them, and fill then with a plan and scheme to make any problems easier to cope with.
+ I did well at the planning stage. My 2008 problems were all solved but 2008 was a very problematic  year. I plan to continue this into 2009.
2.     Enjoy more simply things
= How to enjoy more simply thing. First and foremost I need to take myself away from the high tech and pointless things that surround me. Here are the rulez. If something isn't making my MIND, BODY, SOUL, WORK LIFE, SOCIAL LIFE, or SAFETY any better than it need to go. I'm sick and tired of shit owning me! I want to be free and open to experience life in its grandest.
+/- Ok, so I was doing pretty good at this, then I feel off the train, but with a little improvement I can make this a good thing to have in 2009.
3.     See my friends at least once a month
= How to visit with friends more often? I will make plans to visit them, or have them visit me. When this isn't possible I will communicate with them at least 4 times a month to catch up, on how their life is going, and stay involved.
+ I didn’t visit as much as I wanted to, but I did communicate. I will count this as an achieved goal for 2008!
4.     Began my plans on my newest B&B idea
= Planning for B&B ii. If it took me 4 years to plan Mavis Manor, I will need to begin at least a journal about my next future adventure in 2010 or 2011.
- 2008 was a lot of future idea, but I didn’t journal them which was a huge mistake; I will not make that mistake in 2009.
5.     Journal at least once a week!
= How to journal. With the web being so easy to journal on I will be added a enter at least once a week with just a general recap of life, and how things are progressing. Weather, or other relative events may play a role too. I may leave the myspace format to a format I control. If that happened I will let all you nosy ppl know.
- Completely failed in this area. I will do a lot better this year. I may even regroup some 2008 and see if I can fill in the gaps.
6.     Get out of debt
This is one of the hardest. I will do my best to get out of debt. My goal is to be 99% out. Own almost ZERO!!! This will take a lot of hard work, and intent shopping! I will achieve it thought!!!
- I went from 30k to 8k, so I’m well on my way. Regoaling this one. Out of debt by 2010.

World Predictions ‘08        (5-1-0)

1.  Make three new good friends,
+ Jim Gum Neighbor; Crystal Bowling Post Master;  Ginny Denton Girlfriend
2. Two New Places
+ Winston-Salem, NC; Ann Arbor, MI
3. Framing Business
+ It did come true
4. Reconnect with long lost friends
+ I did a lot on Facebook
5. Discover something new about myself
+ I discovered it’s more important to know in life what you don’t want, then what you want.
6. Hurricane on East Coast
- Didn’t Happen




Comments

Popular Posts