Painting, Plumbing, Pacing

Hey People!
So, This weekend has been a little crazy. It start off I was in Akron for a few days doing the boo at the zoo thing. But, that is a completely different story all together. So to the part about the house. I rode down with my dad. We worked in the 2 bathrooms up stairs, I painted. Thursay and Friday we had lovely days 70s Today just sucked! low 50s! Then today we started on the plumbing. We pretty much have to redo every damn piece of plumbing cause well the people that put in it. Did just that put it in. I'd say that a 5 or 6 year old could do a better job. Oh my gosh!! I updated the website a little today, and got some stuff cleaned. So, it's been a few busy days. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I know more!!! or do more... Cheers!

-out-

Comments

Popular Posts